Rugged High-Capacity Storage Solutions
Maximim Storage Capacity
The TranzPak Q’s mechanical architecture supports up to four standard COTS solid-state drives to provide a high-capacity storage solution in a removable module. The onboard SATA bridge controller simultaneously manages each solid-state drive so your storage device appears as a single SATA hard-drive to the host system. The TranzPak Q supports SATA3 transfer rates to guarantee high data throughput for intensive data collection activities.
High Security Modules The TranzPak Q module provides a simple solution to manage and support encrypted hard-drives. While AES 128/256-bit encryption is common on COTS hard-drives, the method to support and manage multiple drives becomes burdensome and impractical in everyday applications. The TranzPak Q module simplifies the authentication process by providing an authentication key via a USB port. The storage module leverages an industry standard encryption chip to handle the encrypt/decrypt function to ensure maximum data security for sensitive information. This simple architecture ensures that data is inaccessible without a key and provides secure erase capabilities via a system power cycle.
Data Encryption Keys are Never Exposed
Data encryption keys are always encrypted using the public key of the owner. The same “Public Key / Prive Key” secure protocol used by the internet, banking and telecommunication industries protects an encryption key when-ever it is exchanged. Data keys, once decrypted by the TranzPak Q, are im-mediately loaded into the AES 256-bit encryption chip and are never saved in volatile or non-volatile memory. The AES encryption chip has the data key only while it is powered and operating. When power is dropped, the data key is lost and must be reloaded using the “Public Key / Prive Key” protocol.
- • 4x capacity of Intel® 800G SSD (Up to 3.2TB SSD)
- • SATA3 compatible speeds up to 6.0Gbps
- • AES 256-bit encryption for secure data at rest
- • Optimized performance with a hardware SATA bridge controller
- • Simple, intuitive user key authentication via USB port
- • Quick release lever for removable storage
- • Interlocking ribs for secure stacking
- • Machine aluminum cover for added protection
- TPQ Specifications
- IO Standards SATA-3, USB-3
- Dimensions HWD 4.86" x 1.15" x 6.39"
- Weight 1.75 lbs (4x 800GB SSD)
- Storage Capacity Up to 3.2TB (4x 1.6TB SSD)
- Power 45W
- DC Input +12VDC
- Operating Temperature 0° to 25°C
- Non-Op Temperature* -40° to +70°C
- Humidity* Up to 95% Non-Condensing
- Operating altitude* Up to 10,000 ft.
- Non-operating altitude* Up to 40,000 ft.
- Vibration* MIL-STD-167 up to 25Hz
- Shock* MIL-STD-810G, 40g’s, 11ms, saw-tooth
- Fungus Non-nutrients/contaminants
- EMI / EMC* FCC Class B
- MTTR < 30 mins. LRU level
- ESD/Safety* US 1950
- Quality IPC/ISO 9001:2008 and applicable sections of the MIL-HDBK-454
- * Test results pending or qualified by similarity