Review hours of video in minutes
ZViDEO is a software suite that supports real-time encoding, ingestion, playing, clipping, annotation and distribution of digital video assets. Key features include management of video content, task scheduling, recording video from multiple analog or digital sources, and creating multi-layered metadata annotations including text, voice, and graphics.
ZViDEO is platform agnostic and allows for changes in functionality, configuration and scale. It offers both local and networked modes, has the ability to support multiple servers in a distributed architecture, and is scalable from a single user to thousands. ZViDEO is the encoding, clipping and logging solution to real-time video management.
- Real-time video and digital video support for MPEG, DV, and WindowsMedia formats
- Video asset capture and ingestion
- Video life cycle asset management
- Video clipping and distribution
- Workflow automation management
- Transcode video files
- Supports KLV and Predator dictionary
- Supported formats include: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-2TS, MPEG-2PS, MPEG-4, H.264, DV25, DV50, DV100, MJPEG
- Single User License for Video Review and Annotation
- Multiuser Site License for Video Review and Annotation. Support up to 8 simultaneous users
- PCI MPEG Encoder PCI Card and Driver Software
- JPEG Encoder PCI Card and Driver Software