High Performance Multi-Processing Unit
Rugged, Ultra-Compact, Multi-Processor Platform
ZMicro's MPU-COMx is an ultra-compact and flexible multi-processing unit designed for command center and airborne computing environments. A modular 4U chassis design and interchangeable single and double-wide modules allows for processing and graphics customization for maximum computing efficiency in a small component-flexible footprint.
Modular COM-Express Performance
The MPU-COMx has been engineered from the ground up to offer effective command-centric computing advantages. At just 4U in height (4 rack units = 7 inches), the MPU-COMx hosts up to 7 single-wide COMx modules, or 3 double-wide modules; each capable of supporting a powerful quad-core multi-processor and 16GB of memory. Double-wide modules offer high-performance GPU graphics support for more demanding applications. Dual-redundant “hot-swap” AC and DC power module options,ensure that your mission-critical computing operations are protected from power supply failure.
Flexible Computing On-the-Go
The MPU-COMx utilizes ZMicro's interchangeable TranzPak2 rugged storage module. Cross-compatible with ZMicro's other lines of computing solutions, the TranzPak2 delivers robust protection and mobility for all of your digital intelligence. Supporting any standard 2.5” solid-state or spinning hard drive, the TranzPak2 module provides improved storage handling for computing in harsh environments.
- • High-Performance multi-core COM-Express boards
- • Supports the latest multi-core i7 COM-Express processors
- • Modular architecture for scalable performance
- • PICMG COM-Express Architecture
- • Low Profile, Singlewide docking modules
- • Doublewide modules offer advanced PCI graphics support
- • Up to 16GB RAM per module
- • Dual-redundant & "hot-swap" AC or DC power options
- • Advanced circuitry & status display offers system monitoring
- • Rugged 4U aluminum chassis design
- • I/O includes: PCI Express (4), USB (4), RS-232 (2), DVI Video Out (2), Gig-E (2), 3.5mm Audio In/Out
- MPU-COMx Specifications