Saving Investigators Tons of Time
SVS is an advanced labor saving analytical video software that is economically priced for the law enforcement community. SVS software can quickly search large quantities of surveillance video footage and provide results on just the content you want to see.
For example – If you are conducting surveillance of a garage or front door, SVS will provide you video clips of those going in or out of the garage or door – not cars or people who are just passing by.
After SVS finds the content you need, just drag a clip to the player and you can watch the video frame by frame, in real time, in fast forward or anything in between.
For analog video users – SVS can digitize very long duration time lapse video tapes, in as short as 2 hours, with the purchase of the optional SVS specialized encoder package.
- SVS can clip the footage you want to see while recording and send it to the case agent / case officer – no need to travel to the office to review footage. You will never miss that chance to make a large seizure again because now you can get immediate information.
- The ability to change areas of interest (front door, garage) and get instant results.
- The ability to select multiple areas of interest.
- The ability to make investigative notes while reviewing the surveillance footage.
- SVS software automatically provides a time line for quick search and navigation that shows time, dates, day and night transitions, and marks scene changes and other annotations. You will be able to see patterns of activity at a glance so you know when to do tail outs.
- Making clips is as easy as dragging the start and end frame from the work list to the clipboard.
- SVS includes a digital magnifying glass to zoom in on areas of interest.
- SVS includes many video filters to help you view the video including grey scale, solarize, invert, de-interlace, de-speckle, edge detection, time overlay, motion detect, laplace edge, over exposure and more.
- SVS software supports MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264, DV25, DV50, DV100ProHD, and MJPEG.