Rugged Displays for Airborne, Shipboard and ISR applications
ZMicro’s leading technology provides the user industry’s most advanced 4K resolution support. The Orion 32L offers an unparalleled viewing experience with Ultra HD (3840x2160) resolution with a full 60Hz refresh rate. The rugged display incorporates a DisplayPort 1.2 input together with convenient Single Stream Transport (SST) for a natural and continuous viewing experience from a single source.
Real-Time Image Processing
The Orion 32L is designed around an extensible electrical architecture to enable rapid customization and maximum user flexibility. The display offers modular video input cards to support a host of video input formats including DVI, DisplayPort 1.2, and Video over IP (H.264 decoding). Users are able to simultaneously view up to four video sources via picture-in-picture (PiP) technology with independent PiP control of size, position and other adjustability.
Advanced Video Outputs
The Orion 32L utilizes ZMicro’s 4th Generation Video Controller to support real-time video processing capabilities. Powered by advanced FPGA technology, ZMicro’s controller can support sophisticated video processing algorithms with virtually no added latency. The Orion 32L supports image stabilization, enhancement, edge detection and more. Users can even output their display content via H.264 encoding and distribution for archiving, forensic analysis and post mission review.
- • 31.5" ultra-rugged display platform
- • 3480 x 2160 native resolution
- • LED backlight
- • Brightness of 450 nits - Increased brightness options available
- • Picture-In-Picture (PIP) support
- • Real Time Enhanced Video (RTEV) capable
- • Digital and analog video signal support
- • Thin, low-profile bezel
- • 19" RETMA rack mounting options
- • Optically bonded AR shield
- • On-screen display (OSD) menus for user customization
- Panel Size 31.5" active viewing area
- Native Resolution3840 x 2160
- Backlight LED
- Dimensions18.8 H x 31 W x 5.1 D inch
- Weight43 lbs.
- Brightness 450 nits
- Color Pallette 1.073 Billion
- Viewing Angle For CR>10; 88° Horizontal & Vertical
- Connections Display Port 1.2 (HBR2 4 Lane), DVI-I x2, USB Type-A, USB Type-B, Gigabit Ethernet, Front Panel Mini USB Type-B
- Mounting Custom 19” RETMA rack mounting
- AC Power Supply Internal 110/220V AC Power Supply; 90 to 230V AC auto-ranging, 47 to 63Hz and 400Hz w/6’ Power Cord with IEC connector
- Power Consumption i150W
- Operating Temperature 0° to 50°C
- Storage Temperature -40° to +70°C
- Humidity* Up to 95% Non condensing @ 40°C for 48 hours
- Operating Altitude* Up to 10,000 ft.
- Non-Op Altitude* Up to 40,000 ft.
- Vibration* Standard Random Vibration, Section 8, Curve B or B2, 4-25Hz, 1.27 g’s Sine
- Shock*40 g’s 11ms, terminal Saw-tooth
- EMI/EMC* Radiated: RE101 (Army Limits), RS101, RS103 up to 60V/m, RE102 (Shipboard limits)
- Quality IPC/ISO 9001:2008 and applicable sections of the MIL-HDBK-454
- * Test Results Pending.