Ultra-rugged 2U Operating Station with integrated Keyboard and Trackball
Ultra-Rugged C4ISR Operating Console
The Command Console EDT (Embedded Desktop) and ERM (Embedded Rack Mount) models were designed for seamless desktop installation, delivering a low-profile display system with integrated keyboard and trackball. Combining a 1280 x 1024 native resolution LCD (with scaled support up to 1920 x 1200) display with durable, field-replaceable keyboard/trackball components, the nextgeneration Command Console is the ideal C4ISR operating station.
For rapid deployment, the Command Console is equipped wtih dual quick-lock/release mechanisms, protecting and locking the display panel firmly in place. Adjustable custom torque hinges allow for the display supports to be customized for the optimal viewing angle, even in turbulent conditions. The Command Console is manufactured from lightweight, aircraft-grade, CNC machined aluminum and finished with a tough, baked-on powder coating to provide strength, durability, and reliable performance in any environment.
New Technology for the Legacy Command Console
Initially released in the early 1990’s, ZMicro's Command Console design is still supported and improving. Optional Picture in Picture (PIP) outputs can be added to display more video feeds and reduce the total required display count. Now injected with ZMicro's 3rd generation video controller and electronics, the Command Console offers more than ever, including Real-Time Enhanced Video (RTEV) algorithm processing for improved full-motion video and imagery without latency.
- • 19" active viewing area
- • 1280 x 1024 (SXGA) native resolution
- • Rugged 2U desktop operating station
- • LCD with integrated LED driver backlight
- • Brightness of 600 nits
- • Real Time Enhanced Video (RTEV) capable
- • Digital and analog video signal support
- • Durable and lightweight machined-aluminum design
- • Field replaceable & waterproof keyboard & trackball
- • Custom torque-adjustable display hinge supports
- • Supports up to 2 Picture-in-Picture (PIP) viewing
- • ± 89° viewing angle
- Panel Size 19" active viewing area
- Native Resolution 1280 x 1024 (SXGA) (Scaled Support up to 1920 x 1200)
- Backlight LED
- Dimensions 3.40 x 16.95 x 16.93 inch | 86 x 431 x 430 mm
- Weight 23 lbs. | 10.4 kg
- Brightness 600 nits
- Contrast Ratio 2000:1
- Color Pallette 8-bit
- Controls INPUT, MENU/SELECT, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, EXIT, STANDBY, USB Communications
- Options Optically bonded AR shield, embedded Real Time Enhanced Video (RTEV)
- Scaling Modes No Scale, Full screen scaled, SAR (Scaled Aspect Ratio)
- Connectors C14 IEC 320 socket, MIL-DTL-5015 locking power connector, DVI-I, HD-15, BNC, USB Type-B
- Mounting 19" RETMA rack mounting options with slide rails, desktop fixed mount
- AC Power Supply 100-240 VAC, 2.0A input @ 50-60Hz
- Operating Temperature* 0° to 50°C
- Storage Temperature* -30° to +70°C
- Humidity* MIL-STD-810G, Method 507.5 Procedure II, 240 hr duration, Up to 95% Non condensing @ 40°C
- Operating Altitude* Up to 10,000 ft.
- Non-Op Altitude* Up to 40,000 ft.
- Vibration* DO-160, Section 8, Curve B, Fixed Wing Aircraft & Surface Ships
- Shock* MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.5, 40g's, 11ms saw-tooth (Custom Support Bracket Required)
- MIL-STD-901D, Grade A Hammer Test (Custom Support Bracket Required)
- Fungus Non-nutrients/contaminants
- MTBF* Min. 50,000 hrs (backlight only)
- MTTR under 20 mins.
- ESD/Safety* IEC 61000-4-2 8kv contact, 15kv air / IEC60950 (Used as a guideline)
- Quality IPC/ISO 9001:2008 and applicable sections of the MIL-HDBK-454
- * Test results pending or qualified by similarity