Rugged Displays with Real Time Enhanced Video
Real-Time Enhanced Video
Leveraging a powerful video controller with an onboard FPGA, the IDS 21 hosts Real-Time Enhanced Video (RTEV) technology, allowing the display to apply advanced algorithm enhancements without time delays. User adjustable front panel controls offer on-the-fly algorithm tuning. RTEV-embedded displays deliver significant viewing advantages in: fog, haze, sandstorms, underwater, infrared imaging, low-light, over-saturated video and inclement weather conditions.
IDS rugged displays are designed and tested to meet full MIL-SPEC requirements. The IDS chassis is constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum making it both durable and lightweight while the internal electronics utilize high performance PCB material. The versatility of the IDS display from its optimized footprint to its robust environmental specifications makes it an ideal display solution for military applications in harsh environments.
Thin Bezel, Low Profile UXGA LED Display
Utilizing an innovative rear machined aluminum structural support design, ZMicro is able to minimize the front bezel to provide an immersive viewing experience for the operator while providing flexible mounting options. The IDS mounting options include VESA, 19” RETMA rack, or a quick-release mounting for ground control stations.
- • MIL-Spec, low profile, rugged display
- • 21.3" Active Matrix LCD (AMLCD) panel
- • Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 pixels
- • 1600 x 1200 (UXGA) native resolution
- • LED backlight
- • Brightness of 250 nits
- • Real Time Enhanced Video (RTEV) capable
- • DVI-I (Digital and analog) video signal support
- • Durable and lightweight machined-aluminum design
- • VESA, 19" RETMA, & GCS mounting options
- • Resistive touchscreen panel support
- • Optically bonded AR / AG / EMI shield options
- • On-screen display (OSD) menus for user customization
- Panel Size 21.3" active viewing area
- Native Resolution 1600 x 1200 (UXGA) (w/ scaled support up to 1920 x 1200)
- Backlight LED
- Dimensions 14.2 H x 18.45 W x 2.29 D inch | 361 H x 469 W x 58 D mm
- Weight 18.4 lbs. | 8.35 kg
- Brightness 700 nits
- Contrast Ratio 1200:1
- Color Pallette 16.7 Million
- Controls INPUT, MENU/SELECT, MINUS, PLUS, EXIT, STANDBY
- Options Optically bonded AR shield, resistive touch panel, embedded Real Time Enhanced Video (Resistive Touch panel will reduce brightness by up to 20%)
- Scaling Modes No Scale, Full screen scaled, SAR (Scaled Aspect Ratio)
- Connectors 2 x DVI-I, C14 IEC 320 socket, USB Type-B
- Mounting VESA (100x100), 19” RETMA (Static or hinged), or GCS quick-release mounting
- Power Consumption 66 W
- AC Power Supply 100-240 VAC, .38 A, 50/60 Hz
- Operating Temperature 0° to 50°C
- Storage Temperature -40° to +70°C
- Humidity Up to 95% Non condensing @ 40°C for 48 hours
- Operating Altitude Up to 10,000 ft.
- Non-Op Altitude Up to 40,000 ft.
- Vibration MIL-STD-810F, Method 514.5, Modified C-17 Levels
- Shock MIL-STD-810G, 10g's
- Fungus Non-nutrients/contaminants
- EMI/EMC MIL-STD-461F, RE101 Army Limits, RE102 Surface Ship Limits, RS101, RS103
- MTBF Min. 50,000 hrs (backlight only)
- MTTR under 30 mins.
- ESD/Safety IEC 61000-4-2 8kv contact, 15kv air / IEC60950 (Used as a guideline)
- Quality IPC/ISO 9001:2008 and applicable sections of the MIL-HDBK-454