High Performance Secure 3U Server for Mission-Success in Harsh Environments
High-Performance 3U Server Designed for Military Applications
The ZX3 Secure Server offers maximum computing and storage processing capabilities in a 3U, 5.25” tall rack-mountable chassis. Designed around an Intel® motherboard and processor architecture, the ZX3 Secure Server leverages dual-socketed Xeon® E5-2600 v3/v4 processors for advanced computing technology in an energy efficient solution. The system can support up to 6 expansion cards for advanced video capture and graphics processing capabilities. Engineered for military applications, the ZX3 Secure Server provides advanced computing capabilities in a system designed for use in deployable environments.
ZMicro employs over 30 years of rugged design expertise to ensure that our ZX3 Secure Server can operate reliably at peak performance in harsh environments. The ZX3 Secure Server meets stringent MIL-STD specifications for shock/vibration, EMI/EMC, temperature, altitude, and crash safety. Our engineering team leverages its years of rugged design experience to incorporate proven best practices and proprietary techniques to ensure COTS products remain fully operational in demanding environments.
SecureLock - Encrypted Data Protection
The ZX3 Secure Server offers the user a simplified approach to multi-disk data security and employs a user-friend solution to enable AES 256-bit disk encryption with Secure-Lock capability for every storage module. ZMicro’s security solution guarantees that all your data can be rendered immediately inaccessible to prevent unauthorized access. Users enable disk access on system start by inserting a USB token into a front-facing USB key port on the server. The streamlined authentication process is managed by the microcontroller to verify the password via a public/private key protocol. Once the hard-drives are authenticated, the user can access the hard-drives and read/write data with no performance impact. A high-end FPGA and disk aggregator provides full AES 256-bit encryption at SATA III speed to ensure the highest levels of security for your data protection without compromising performance.
- • Rugged 3U (5.25”) Server in 20” depth
- • Support for up to 6 TPQ removable drives
- • Over 38TB of available SSD storage capacity
- • SecureLock data protection and KeyManagement Full AES-256bit encryption at SATA III (6.0Gbps) speed
- • Support for two Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3/v4 product family processors
- • Up to 2TB of DDR4 RAM
- • 6 PCIe Expansion slots
- • Full MIL-SPEC qualified with Env.Test Reports
- • Intelligent system control module for thermali management and encryption key management
- Size and Weight
- Dimensions5.2-"H x 17.0"W x 20.0"D
- Weight 25 lbs.
- Power Supply AC: 650W Max Supply, dual-redundant, MIL-DTL-5015
- Input Range AC: 90-264 VAC (Input Frequency 47-63Hz)
- Power Supply DC: 750W Max Supply
- Input Range DC: 18-36VDC @ 46 to 26A (Inrush current 100Amps @ 24VDC @ 25C)
- Motherboard Latest Intel® motherboards
- Processor Latest Intel® multi-core processors
- Memory Up to 2TB DDR4 2133MHz Registered ECC Memory (motherboard dependent)
- Storage 6x TPQ up to 4x capacity of Intel® 1.6TB SSD (6.4TB) per module
- Graphics Latest NVIDIA™and ATI™ graphics cards
- PCI Expansion Slots Up to 6 PCI Express expansion slots
- Operating Temperature MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5: 0° to 50°C
- Storage Temperature MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5: -40° to 70°C
- Operating Altitude MIL-STD-810G, Method 500.5: Up to 15,000 ft.
- Storage Altitude Up to 50,000 ft.
- Humidity MIL-STD-810G Section 507.5, 30°C to 60°C @ 95% RH for 240 hrs (w/ conformal coating)
- MIL-STD-810G Section 507.5, Up to 95% non-condensing at 40° C for 48 hrs (w/o conformal coating)
- Operational Shock MIL-STD-810G 40 g’s, Saw-tooth, 11ms
- Vibration MIL-STD-167 5Hz to 50Hz, DO-160 Section 8, Curve B (with SSDs)
- EMI/EMC MIL-STD-461F RE101 Army Limits, RE102 (Aircraft > 25m), RS101, RS103 (up to 60v/m), CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116
- Quality IPC/ISO 9001:2008 and applicable sections of the MIL-HDBK-454