High Performance 1U Computer for Mission-Success in Harsh Environments
High-Performance 1U Server Designed for ISR Applications ZMicro introduces the latest improvement to its rack-mount server line with a new lightweight option for its ZX1 Computers. The new ZX1C provides all the processing and storage capability of a high-end server in a lightweight package. The packaging leverages both aluminum and carbon fiber materials in its construction to provide a practical balance of rugged design and optimal weight. The ZX1C is designed both as a fully capable, dual socketed, high-end processing server and as a system tailored for weight sensitive applications. The ZX1C will meet your intensive processing requirements while still saving you valuable weight for ISR applications.
Advanced Processing The ZX1C offers the latest computing technologies in a robust, 1U rack-mount form-factor. The system is designed around a 750W DC power supply in order to support high-end CPUs, GPUs and massive amounts of memory. The system supports a dual-socketed motherboard capable of hosting 12-core lntel® Xeon® Processors, a high-end PCI-Express Graphics Card and up to 3 removable SATA III hard-drives.
Lightweight, Rugged Design The design of the ZX1C required a balance of lightweight materials and proven rugged design features to guarantee operational performance in the most stringent of military applications. Over 30 years of hardware design expertise was leveraged to ensure full MIL-SPEC compliance for shock, vibration, temperature, EMI/EMC, and altitude specifications. The final result is a proven rugged server in a lightweight package.
- • Intel® Server Board S2600CW Motherboard Family
- • Supports for two Intel® Xeon® Processors
- • Up to 2TB RAM
- • NVIDIA™ based Quadro graphics card
- • Supports up to 3 rugged TP2 storage modules
- • 650W dual-redundant AC Power Supply Option
- • 750W fixed DC Power Supply
- • Configurations starting near 13 lbs.
- • EMI: CE102, RE102, RS101, CS101
- • Functional Shock: MIL-STD-810G
- • Vibration: DO-160E
- • Operatiing Altitude: 20,000 ft.
- Size & Weight
- Dimensions 1.7"H x 17.00"W x 20.00"D (inside rack)
- Weight 13-15 lbs. (Depending on configuration)
- TP2 Module Weight 7-10 oz.
- DC Power Supply 750W Max, Fixed
- DC Input Range 18-36VDC @ 46 to 26A (Inrush current 100A @ 24VDC @ 25°C
- Operating Temperature MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5: 0° to 50°C
- Storage Temperature MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5: -40° to 70°C
- Operating Altitude MIL-STD-810G, Method 500.5: Up to 20,000 ft.
- Non-Op Altitude* MIL-STD-810G, Method 500.5: Up to 40,000 ft.
- Humidity DO-160F, Section 4, Category A, 50°C and 95% RH
- Shock MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6, 30gs, Saw-tooth, 11ms
- Vibration DO-160E, Section 8, Curve B (Aircraft Type 2)
- EMI/EMC MIL-STD-461F, RE102 (Shipboard Level 1), RS101 (Army Limits), CE102, CS101
- Quality IPC/ISO 9001:2008 and applicable sections of the MIL-HDBK-454