Get a Quote | 858.831.7000
Real Time Image Enhancement and Routing System for Full Motion Video
The ZBox, previously known as Any-Image-Anywhere (AIA), is a new image processing system that combines high performance parallel processing, high speed video switching, and open architecture algorithms to provide enhanced full motion video in real time.
Live full-motion video (FMV) from unmanned aircraft systems (UASs) has become indispensable in military and intelligence operations. For these missions, ZBox offers unprecedented image clarity, access to multiple views from a single display station, and the ability to route video streams on-demand.
ZBox delivers high quality imagery in real time to personnel responsible for taking the necessary actions. This image solution can process multiple video input streams and route them to any combination of configured displays or network connections.
ZBox has an open architecture that supports a wide variety of commercially available image processing algorithms. These image enhancement algorithms filter out visual distractions, while adjusting contrast and color to aid the eye in focusing on elements of interest.
- Processes multiple video streams at 30 frames per second in real-time, with zero latency, and supports full 1080p high definition video.
- Routes any video source through any number of image processing algorithms, then outputs the video stream to any monitor, network, recorder, or similar device.
- Provides ability to route multiple sources to one monitor or to virtual screens within a monitor.
- Allows operators to turn image functions on or off or swap the primary and picture-in-picture (PIP) windows using the touch screen.
- Allows users to select new video streams on demand using touch sensitive areas on the display, called virtual buttons.